Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 13,  2013. I landed in the Fine Arts elective. Our teacher calls us weirdos.  I don't mind. We're all a little strange. I hope this is a sign that I should push through with taking Multimedia Arts for college but I'm never sure. How can you ever be in a world where everything is uncertain? People are fickle; feelings falter; everything is unsteady and constantly changing. Trust is hard to build around a place like that. Nonetheless, I woke up feeling dull but plot twist: things took a turn and I actually liked how my day went. Good day, dreary night. Everyone was struggling to grasp the fact that it had only been two and half days of being in school. My very first college application is stressing me out. All the applicants I know are much too confused  about the procedure and to think we're going through all this just for a testing permit. No guarantee that we'll get in at all. I hope our school cared a bit to orient us, but what's new? I'm learning to live with how things are. I went through a journalism screening and thank God I didn't have a difficult time coming up with a news article. I think I'm going to be okay but would you care to send out a little prayer for me? I'm undergoing a second screening but I'll have Chryss with me this time. That takes a little off my chest. I fell asleep at 2 am and yes, I did regret it when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment